Tuesday, July 14, 2009

11 months old

My baby girl,
You're 11 months old today! I can't believe it. You are turning into such a big girl. I miss my tiny baby, but I love watching you grow. You are so much fun! Your little personality is adorable. We think every thing you do is so cute, I guess you have me and your daddy wrapped around your little finger for sure. You can say "mama" and "dada" now. You have no idea how much it melts my heart to hear you call me "mama". I never knew a name could mean so much. You are talking all the time but "mama", "dada" and "baba" are the only words we can make out yet. You have plenty of conversations with us though and seem to have a whole lot to talk about. Can't wait to hear what all you have to say. :) You are cruising everywhere and standing, but no walking yet. You sure can get across a room quick while crawling though. You seem to find everything you're not supposed to play with. You have learned what "no, no" means and you will usually stop what you're doing and look at me and smile like you know what you have done. You go nonstop all day and sleep hard, all night long now by the way. Yay! We put you down around 8pm and you eat at 10:30 before mommy goes to bed and you sleep till 8:30 in the morning. This is a big change for us since you had been waking 2-3 times a night. You have started eating everything we eat. Forget baby food, you're over that. Some of your favs are grilled chicken, especially from Chic-fil-A, green beans, turkey, any fruits, avocados, vanilla wafers, and spaghetti. You are a mommy's girl for sure right now, but your daddy has special place in your heart too. He can always make you laugh and the other day you wanted him to hold you when you were crying and not me. I think he liked that. :) What can I say, your daddy and I are completely smitten by you. You make my world go round and you're the reason why I do everything I do. I hope you always know how much you mean to me. I love you to the moon and back little girl!
Love, mama





I was tickling her here to get her to stay still and she was laughing SO hard!
This is what she does now when I sit her down to take the pictures. She no longer cares to eat the paper, she just wants to climb out of the chair and tackle the bear. :)

No comments: