Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010!!! We are having a low key New Year's this year. We had plans for tonight with friends and then poor Avery came down with a tummy bug. :( So we have stayed home all evening. It has been kinda nice in a way to slow down and just hang out at home together. We had take out, watched movies and cuddled with Aves. As you can see by the picture, she did not feel good most of the day. Broke my heart, but I absolutely loved the cuddle time. She let me hold her like a baby and we rocked and watched Dora episodes. If only she would let me do that when she wasn't sick! By bed time she was feeling a lot better so hopefully tomorrow she will be over it.
2009 has been great for our family, we feel very blessed. We are looking forward to what 2010 will bring and how God will show his faithfulness. Happy New Year everyone!!

Sweet baby
I can't believe how much she has changed since last year!


No comments: