Sunday, December 14, 2008

4 Months?!

I couldn't believe it was time to sit in your pink chair again to take pictures. You are four months old now and changing so fast. I wish I could slow it down so I could savor every minute. I can't believe how time flies when you're having fun! You are laughing and talking all the time now. You still love reading books, and some new things you like are playing peek-a-boo, the animal sounds game, listening to mommy and daddy sing, being outside, Christmas lights, and the dogs. You are such a doll! It is so fun to see your little personality come out. I love your little gummy grin, how your eyes squint when you smile so big, the way you light up when I reach to pick you up, and the way you look around a crowded room for daddy when you hear his voice....I could go on for forever. Happy four months Avery! How sweet it is to be loved by you.
Love, Momma






No comments: