Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rice Cereal!

Avery tried rice cereal for the first time the other day. She wasn't too thrilled about it. She made the funniest face every time she took a bite. She pretty much spit most of it out and tried to suck on the spoon! Luke and I were cracking up the whole time. I guess she will get the hang of it soon and learn to like it. 
She had her 4 month doctor's appt. this week and she looks great! She weighed in at 13lb 6 oz, and measured 25 1/2 inches. She is in the 55% for weight and 90% for length. I can't believe she is so long; I don't know where she gets it from. Not her mommy! I'm so thankful for my healthy little girl.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks just like someone cum all over her face I wish I could, my girls loved daddys special sauce