Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My baby is 5 months old!

My sweet little Avery Ellen is 5 months old today!! I can't believe it. Once again, I cried while taking your picture in the pink chair. I've been in love with you for 14 months now. I didn't really even know what love was until I met you.  Every day you melt mine and daddy's heart more and more. You are changing so fast. You can hold your toys now and play. You've learned to find your paci and pick it up and put it in your mouth. What a smart girl! You laugh all the time now and love to hear yourself talk. I love the way your sweet little giggles turn into belly laughs. Your personality is too cute! I love the way you grab my face when I give you kisses. I will remember these moments forever. Happy five months baby girl! I love you to the moon and back. 
Momma



4 comments:

Natasha said...

What a cutie! I'm sure you guys are having so much fun with her! I can't wait to have another baby:)

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

Thanks Natasha! I'm so excited for you guys with baby #3 on the way. Your girls are too cute. I loved the Christmas card! I hope you have a cute little mini Brock next! :)

Trisha Norsworthy said...

This first shot is absolutely perfect. And the subject is beyond adorable!! Miss her so much. If she gets together with her cousins I surely would love to host the visit. Looking forward to Sing Song.

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

Looking forward to seeing you too Trisha!