Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

I need to catch up on blogging! Avery got ahold of my computer and reset a bunch of things, it was speaking to me in a new language. I had to take it into the Apple store to fix it, little stinker! First off, I had a great Mother's Day spent with Luke and the sweet little girl who made me a mommy. They took me to my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden, and gave me great gifts! It was a fun day. I am beyond thankful to be a mother, it's the most rewarding job on Earth!!
I loved this quote I read on one of the blogs I follow:
"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." ~Tenneva Jordan


All the kids at church came out at the end and brought their moms flowers. It was the cutest thing!


So sweet. She was so proud of the flower and we had to keep it alive at home for a long time.



This was the only fam. pic we got, Aves looks thrilled. ;)
I love her!
Dinner at OG :)

We had some fun at the mall too!
Avery's classic excited face!




No comments: