Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies out there! Most of all, to my Daddy. :) I have the best Dad a girl could ask for. He was and is always there for me. I love him to death!
Avery is also so blessed to have a wonderful Dad who loves her to pieces. He truly adores her and she adores him. She just recently started calling him "my daddy" instead of just daddy. Love it! She lights up when he comes home and loves to play with him. I don't think any one can make her laugh harder than he can. He makes her breakfast every morning without fail and makes time every day just for her. We take turns bathing and reading to her every night and sometimes she says " Daddy Bible??" when I start to read to her because she wants him instead. I love that she has such a good relationship with him! He takes her on dates to Chic-fil-A and she loves her Daddy time. Happy Father's Day Luke, you are an amazing man and father.
Love, your girls.

she's had him wrapped around her little fingers from the start!

"They say from the moment he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. She makes him feel like Christmas."

No comments: