Saturday, November 3, 2012

More Pumpkin Patch Fun!


I took the girls to a little pumpkin patch by our house one afternoon. They had fun playing in all the pumpkins. They were having too much fun to look at the camera but I finally snapped a few before we left. 












We had to make one last fun to the pumpkin patch with some friends before they closed until next year. It was lots of fun! We played for while till the mommas were exhausted and then had a picnic lunch:)





We are in trouble with these two! I think I say that about too many little 'boyfriends' of hers. Oh my!


 Avery and her sweet little buddy Rachel
 This is how Adalyn hung out the whole time. She just laid back and people watched. I joke about her having a little attitude already, but she is usually so laid back.

My attempt to get all the friends to look at me on the wagon ride


Two babies standing in the same spot, in the same jacket, 3 years apart.:)


No comments: