Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter 2014

We had a great Easter this year. The girls looked so precious in their matching Easter clothes from Nini. I love matching my little girlies!





 matching jellies:)


Picture with the bunny! Adayn cracked us up and sat as far away as possible from the bunny. She was not a fan but at least she agreed to humor mom for a pic. :)

Adalyn at her preschool egg hunt. She was so cute and had alot of fun finding eggs. I tried my best to keep up with her with Audrey strapped to me!




Avery had a egg hunt and field trip at school. Audrey and I joined her for the field trip and had a lot of fun!

 She loved the bunny. She has every year! The bunny couldn't talk back to her but she sat and just talked and talked to him.:)



 To show that Audrey was there:) She enjoyed her time outside all snuggled up with mommy.



 We had a hunt at home after church with family. It was a fun day for sure! Love having family at our house for a holiday!





Avery, Ryhder, and Adalyn loved hitting the pinata. It was a first for us at Easter and might be a new fun tradition!





Sweet baby and her first Easter basket of goodies!

No comments: