Saturday, April 26, 2014

Two Months Old

Sweet Audrey,
Two months old already?! You are the sweetest baby and such a wonderful addition to our family. Can't remember life without you now! Your sisters adore you. I can't put you down and wish I could bottle you up and keep you this age. You are the squishiest, most cuddly thing ever! Snuggling with you is my favorite. You have started to smile a lot and it's just precious. Daddy can really make you smile but I think Avery gets the biggest smiles from you. You smiled at her first and I think she'll always be so proud of that. You are good baby, you rarely cry. You sleep well too and usually wake up at 12am, 4am and 8:30am to nurse. Words cannot describe my love for you! You are so cherished and so loved. Hope you always know that. You're the best "surprise" I will ever have I feel sure:) Love you to the moon and back again sweet Audrey Brooke!
Love, Momma




No comments: