Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy 3 Months Avery!!

 You're three months old! Times sure does fly by. You have changed so much over the last month. You are growing so fast. You "talk" a lot more now and laugh when mommy and daddy do silly things. You love to read books, go for walks outside, bath time, play on your floor gym, and watch Baby Einstein. You are so much fun! I love you so much and I'm so glad God gave you to me. 
Love, your momma



                                                     Almost a smile
                                                                                      

               "That sure is a huge bow on my head momma"

                                                            My pretty girl


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious little angel! I think Ive seen a face like that before, about 27 years ago. Thank you so much for posting. I'm blessed with the best daughters-in-law.
Love, Nana