Wednesday, October 14, 2009

14 Months

My angel is 14 months today! These are a few of my favorite things about you at 14 months old...

You reach your arms up and say "momma" when you want to be held
You point to everything and say "what's dis?"
You love to dig through my makeup and pretend
You climb on everything!
You love it when mommy or daddy chases you through the house
You're a giggle machine when we tickle you
You pick up bows and try to put them in your hair (so proud of this one ;)
You love Chief and Chloe and point to them constantly and try to say "dog"
You are addicted to purses and bags, and you love to carry one around the house and pile all kinds of things inside it.
You shake your head "no" when I tell you "no no"
You love to pick books off your shelf to bring me and daddy to read to you
You like to help me put away your laundry
You let me cuddle you in the rocking chair when you're tired
I could go on and on, but these are just a few of my favorite things about my favorite girl who is 14 months old today!!




No comments: