Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lately...

I have been too busy to keep up with the blog! As if Avery doesn't keep me busy enough, we have been traveling some and I am working a little at the hospital so I barely have time to sit at the computer. Avery and I headed to Austin last week to celebrate mine and my sister's birthday. Avery had lots of fun being spoiled and playing at Mimi and Papa's house. My sister and I shopped A LOT and had a great time. :)

My sister, my aunt, and I always celebrate our birthdays together since they are only a few days apart.


Sweet girl smelling roses at the restaurant
Me, Avery, and Champ ( the 130lb bulldog who is a big teddy bear that Avery loves)
Playing outside at my parents house
Enjoying the swing
She loves to play outside at Mimi and Papa's house

We got to go to the UT vs. OU game! It was a blast. Our friends, Brian and Heather, got us tickets. It was an awesome game and it kept us on the edge of our seats bc it was so close. GO HORNS! Avery stayed with her friend, Avery Kate and had a blast playing at her house.

The final score
The stadium was packed; I don't think there was one open seat anywhere!
Bevo :)

Sweet girls sported their teams logos

I love this girl!

No comments: