Saturday, September 11, 2010

"Babies are the best way to start people."

The Jackson's had their baby this week! Oh my goodness, baby Allie Grace is sweet and precious. It was so fun to be there to meet this new little girl. We love the Jackson fam and are so excited for them! Avery now has another Jackson girl bestie. :) I can't wait to get my hands on this baby again, I can't get enough! She reminds me of my Avery as a newborn because she weighs only a couple of ounces less than Avery did when she was born and is sooo cute. Tiny and perfect! I wonder if there's any chance I could have an overnight babysitting this week?! Ha! ;)
Pure sweetness
Mommy, new big sis and sweet baby girl :)

Avery was very interested in baby "Awie" as she called her, except that she would NOT let me hold her unless she was in my lap too. She preceded to tell me many times later that day that she was a baby and I am her momma. :) A little jealousy I guess.

The girls with Avery & Allie's daddy, Chris, and their Mimi checking Allie out. So sweet!

Luke was in Heaven and wanted to take her home with us!

No comments: