Monday, September 13, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things about FALL!

I love Fall! So ready for the change in season.

I love that Thanksgiving is just around the corner! All the yummy food and time with family around the table, one of my favorite things!

I Love Pumpkin Patches! This is my sweet girl at her first one two years ago, seems like yesterday.

Love that our sweet Chloe likes to wear sweaters and outfits when it's cold. Cracks me up!

Who doesn't love that Fall means FOOTBALL season is here! We love us some Longhorn and Cowboy's football at our house!


Love that Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks is back for Fall. I'm not even a big coffee drinker but this is amazing!


I LOVE that BOOTS are back!! Nothing better than a comfy pair of Uggs, and you don't have to keep your toenails painted anymore. Woohoo!
I got Avery these at the huge Gymboree sale for close to nothing and I love them! She does too and already wants to wear them every day.

I asked her to show me her boots and this is the pose she gave me. Little diva!


Something else I love about Fall, babies in HATS! Precious!

I was getting all the Fall stuff out and Aves found her hats. She had fun wearing a few that still fit her. And yes, the flower is the size of her head, that's how we roll. :)



Yay for FALL! Can't wait!!

No comments: