Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Fun

We had a great weekend with family at my cousin's wedding. Avery was the flower girl; she's getting pretty good at this job now. :) It was a beautiful wedding and Avery looked adorable despite the dog bite on her face. Long story short, a little dog bit her right around her eye when she bent down to look at him. It scared this momma SO bad! Thank God she is fine and it didn't damage her eye. She seems to not be afraid of dogs because of it and I hope it stays that way. As soon as we got home on Saturday night she said hi to Chloe and gave her a big hug. :)
When we were loading up to leave, poor Chloe thought she was going with us. I guess she thought if she offered to drive we might let her go. ;)

I had to document this event! Avery has NEVER fallen asleep in some one's lap since she was about 5 months old. I know that's crazy but true. She has way too much energy to do that and even when she has stayed up way late, she has never done it. Well, the night of the rehearsal dinner I guess she was exhausted and the dog bite incident probably wore her out and she just cuddled up to me and fell asleep. I was in total Heaven!

Can you tell we are sisters?!
Sweet girls!

The girls with the beautiful bride, my cousin Shaylee
Being a flower girl is tough work...she had to take a break afterwards
Dancing with Daddy, priceless
Dancing with Papa!
We couldn't get this girl off the dance floor all night! It was too cute.

The view of downtown Austin was gorgeous!




My favorite part of the wedding was this girl :)

No comments: