Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankfulness...

Today at MDO, Avery had a Thanksgiving party and praise time. All the kids went to the chapel and sang praise songs and talked about the things that they are thankful for. She learned today want being thankful means. That means more to me than her learning any number, shape or color; I'm so grateful that she goes to a Christian preschool!
I went to her classroom at lunch time for the Thanksgiving feast. All the kids had made their own super cute laminated place mats that they decorated with turkeys made from tracing their hands. (a def. keepsake!) They also wore Indian hats that they had made which totally cracked me up. Avery was so serious about hers and did not like to take it off. ha! She has been telling me all day that she is thankful me and daddy.... and several other things including Dora and Boots. ;) I am so blessed to have so many things to be thankful for, mostly my sweet girl!

Feasting with some of her friends


Love this girl! This face here cracks me up, I have never seen her smile like this :)

No comments: