Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Quotable Kid

I just ordered this book the other day call "My Quotable Kid". If you're a mom, it's a great book to have while you have toddlers! Avery constantly cracks me up and I hate that I forget half of the funny things she says. I started writing a few things down to save and then I came across this book. Thought I'd share just a few funnies I already have to put in the book. I know the grandparents will like it:)

Me to Avery, "I'm not very happy with the way you acted in Target. It makes me very sad when you act like that." Avery, "I not very happy! You're being a toot momma!"

I come to pick up Avery from MDO. She screams in front of the class and teachers, "Yay, mommy got out of bed!" Thanks Avery. (Luke had taken her that morning, and yes I was still in bed when she left:))

I told Avery she was my baby this morning, she said, "I not a baby mommy!" I say, "Oh, are you a big girl then?" She answers, "No, I not" "What are you then?" I asked. "I a baby big girl!" I told her she was right and said, "You know you will always be my baby Avery, even when you are big like me and become a mommy too" She looked at me funny and said, " You are really silly mommy"

When asked if she is excited about a baby sister the other day, "Yes mommy, but I not going to share all my stuff with her."

"What did you do at school today Avery?" I asked her. She thinks for a minute, "Ummm, I was flying around on the playground like Tinker Bell." wow

I'm in the store with Avery today and we see a mom with her toddler and baby. Avery says, "Look, she has a baby sister!" and points to the new baby. I was so excited she noticed and thought it was a good thing. I said, "Yes Avery! You get to have one of those soon!" She says, "No, they can keep it."

To a lady in line at the store, "Look mommy, she has a baby in her tummy!" (the lady most likely does not) I swear she is going to get me killed one day with the things she says to strangers! This is mild:) Some cannot be put online!

"I have a boyfriend, his name is Justin" (we don't even have any friends named that, who knows!)

Avery comes walking out of the her room dressed in panties, a t-shirt, boots, a princess back pack on, holding a guitar, and says, "Look mommy, I Fresh Beat Band!" Oh my gosh, she's TWO! (this is a show about a kid band that comes on Nick Jr.)

I told Avery the other day that I am so proud of the way she always poops on the potty and hasn't had any accidents in a long time. She says, "Yay Avery! I think I need a prize mommy....hmmm....how about some new shoes!" She def. is my kid! :)

Best one ever, "Mommy, we are best friends, right?"
Love this kid!!!




No comments: