Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baby Shower!

Last week was a great week! Aunt Laura came to visit and helped me so much getting things ready for Adalyn to get here. Her nursery is looking more like a nursery and I'm getting excited! Avery is too, she loves to play with her babies in there. :) She especially loved playing with Laura this week. I managed not to take any pictures but we had a blast!
That weekend my friends from church threw me a little baby shower. It was so nice and I loved it! I am using everything of Avery's for Adalyn which I love but it was nice to get some new things just for Adalyn. A lot of my family was able to come and brought Adalyn the sweetest things. I am so blessed to have such great friends and family!


The one pic I got of Aunt Laura and Aves :)




The awesome cake my friend Chelsea made!!













My sweet friends who hosted the shower. Love them!





Me at 32.5 weeks. Whoa!!!

No comments: