Thursday, May 10, 2012

9 month well check

Adalyn checked out well at her 9 month appt.! So thankful for my healthy girl. She weighed 16.9 lb and measured 27.25in. She is in the 45% for weight and 60% for length. Pretty average for the most part...despite those super duper chubby cheeks that are total yumminess:) 

 This is the look she gave me after she got her toe stuck for her iron check and two vaccinations. Poor baby. She wasn't thrilled! Didn't hardly cry, but stared the nurses down just like this. They were cracking up! I can already see the attitude, oh my!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO sweet, she is beautiful!

Allison said...

That face is too funny! I would give that look too if I were being stuck with a needle! She is precious!

Anonymous said...

show the men that pu ss y