Tuesday, May 8, 2012

9 months old

Happy 9 months Adalyn! 
I can't believe you are three months away from being one! These last nine months have been so sweet with you. So many of my smiles begin with you. You are a such a sweet girl! You've been changing a lot this last month and trying to grow up despite how hard I try to keep you little.:) You say "Ma Ma" and "Da Da" all the time and you are practicing the "B" sound as well. You have two little bottom teeth in your gummy grin. You still aren't real sure you like food but you'll eat a sweet potatoe if I give you half of one and let you eat on your own terms. You started signing "milk",it's pretty adorable! You haven't figured out how to crawl the right way yet, still just get across a room rolling and scooting. I'm kinda dreading the day you crawl and turn into an even bigger girl! You still love Praise Baby worship DVD's, reading books, watching sister play, chewing on every thing you can find, and being sang to. You a big cuddler and it's still your favorite thing to find a lap to be in. I "wear" you a lot because you love it and because big sister is busy so we keep up with her that way. You have slept 14 hr straight several times but your usual is to go to bed at 7-7:30, nurse around 11pm and get up for the day between 8-9am. I love you so much little girl! My heart hurts just thinking about how much I love you. The last nine months are treasured memories tucked away in my heart!
Love, Mama