Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


"I have never known such warmth, such joy, love, heartache, wonderment or satisfaction.
I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much before I was a Mom."
-Suzana Haertzen


Me and my sweet Avery on my first mother's day 2009
                                                                          Mother's Day 2010
Mother's Day 2011 with Avery (and Adalyn, 7 months prego:))
                                     Mother's Day 2012 with my TWO precious miracles!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mama's out there! Bless you for doing the hardest job on earth, but by far, the most rewarding. To all you who have lost a mother, may the comfort of your Heavenly father be real to you today. To those with empty arms who long for babies, may the God of all peace and comfort fill you till you overflow. And Happy Mother's Day to my own Mama who gave me life, taught me what love is and what it looks like in a mother. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet post! I love the pictures of you and your girls :)