Friday, August 31, 2012

4 years old

Happy 4th Birthday sweet Avery! I seriously cannot believe 4 years have flown by so fast. Those 4 years have been such a blessing! You are the sweetest thing. I love watching you grow into such a big girl. You have learned so much this last year. Spelling and writing your name, coloring better than me most days, excelling in gymnastics, and so much more. We are so proud of you. Your heart is what I'm most proud of. You have such a tender heart and are always asking me if what you are doing, whatever it may be, is making God happy. Don't know where you learned that from but it's so sweet and innocent that you care so much about doing what makes God happy. You are the sweetest big sister I could ask for to Adalyn. You tell her you love her at least 20 times a day and share every single toy you have with her, even your favorites. You say you want to be a mommy, a doctor or nurse and a Sonic worker when you grow up:) You'll be great at all of those! You are a natural little mommy and love to play babies all day. You love anything princess. You had the bear dress up in these pics, which is so telling of your interests right now. You are busy, busy, busy and go all day long. If only I had your energy! You are a tiny, tiny little thing but full of lots of personality. You crack us up constantly. My favorite thing you've said lately was when you told us that you never wanted to grow up and if you had to grow up, you would still live with us in your pink striped room and just marry Daddy or Papa. Ha! I'll remind  you of that when your 18:) I love how deeply you love your family, how sensitive you are, how inquisitive you are, how silly you are, every single thing about you is precious to me because you are mine. I'll like you forever, I'll love you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be. 
Love, Mommy





No comments: