Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Getting Ready for Easter...

I'm excited for Avery's first Easter! I got her this Easter bow a while back and she has been wearing it every day this week so far to get in the Easter spirit. :) She has started to think it is funny to pull off her headband bows, which is heartbreaking for me. Ha! Still haven't decided which dress she will wear for Easter; we've been having dress up parties to try to decide. Yep, that's what we do while Daddy is at work. :) I  remember when I was little and it was so much fun to get a new dress to wear to church on Easter. I don't want my baby to grow up, but I'm excited for her to get to that age. I look forward to teaching her what Easter is all about one day. 
The last pictures are from Sunday; she was so happy after I dressed her and was like "Ok mom, take my picture, I look cute." The last picture is her practicing for ACU sing song. She's a future siggie and I've taught her that siggies always win, so she is getting her sing song face down.



No comments: