Saturday, April 4, 2009

Girls' weekend...

Luke was out of town this weekend preaching at a retreat, so Avery and I had some girl time. We had a fun weekend even though we missed daddy. On Friday we had lunch with our friends Tiffany, April and April's little girl, Avery Kate. Then mommy and Avery did a little (too much ) shopping. When the daddy is away, the girlies will play. :) Then on Saturday Avery was feeling a little yucky because she is getting another tooth...no fun. After laying around most of the day, we went out to dinner that night with Tiffany, April and Avery. The Averys' had some fun play time!



4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I had so much fun hanging out with you guys! Thanks for letting me play with both of the Avery's! See you soon!

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

We had fun with you too! We need to do it again soon!!

April Jackson said...

I made two hair bows last night that are big! Okay...big for me:) Avery and I have enjoyed getting to spend time with you and Avery. The Avery's are going to be such good friends!!

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

Yeah for big bows! I'm impressed that you made them. Avery is looking forward to hangin with Avery Kate this afternoon. Hopefully they will keep eachother occupied for the meeting. :)