Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun Weekend!

We had a fun filled weekend in Austin! We went down there for my cousin's wedding that Luke was performing. On Friday, Luke spoke to my Dad's football team before their game and Avery got to visit Papa at work. His football team is 5-0 so far this season. :)

Avery having fun at Papa's school


The wedding was beautiful and SO much fun! Avery had a blast and loved getting to stay up extra late all weekend. We loved getting to spend time with all the family. So happy for my cousin Jordan and his new wife Sarah. She is one lucky girl in my opinion! Love you Jordo!
little cutie at the rehearsal dinner
My cousin Jordan and his beautiful bride. Love them!


Luke did a great job as always with the wedding

I think I had the harder job, keeping this girl quiet during the wedding ;)
This pic makes me smile. It reminds me of church way back when I was little and we would sit in the pew with our cheerios, drawing pictures and keeping quiet. :)
Aves with Papa and Mimi
having fun with papa!
my pretty sis and her hubby
little fam pic
my girl LOVES to dance! She literally was the first on the dance floor when the music started.

dancing with daddy!
See her trying to steal the dance floor during the mother/son dance?? She was
still just as full of energy as ever at 10:30 pm, the child never stops!

silly girl trying to hide from mommy in the plants :)

No comments: