Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend of FUN

We like to pack as many things in one weekend as humanly possible, that's how we roll! Luke, Avery and I headed off to Austin on Thursday to celebrate birthdays and go to my dad's high school football game where Luke was also speaking to the team. I love me some high school football and my dad's team is really good, they are going to the play offs this year. We had fun cheering for them at the game Thursday night. Then on Friday we celebrated my birthday along with my sisters whose is three days before mine. I have always loved having parties with her!
I made her this shirt to show her Anderson pride :)
Avery loved seeing Papa before the game

"Go Trojans!" or as Avery would say,"Go, Papa's boys!"
Me and my girl
Despite her face in this pic, Avery LOVES her some Nini!
Of course, my fearless child saw the kinda creepy looking Trojan and ran to him for a hug and high five. She cracks me up!


We celebrated mine, my sister's and my aunt Gina birthdays on Friday. It was so much fun to be with family! (and get presents too):)



Someone got caught sticking her finger in the cake :)
Me and my little sis, love her!!

All the birthday girls, me my sis and my aunt. Love celebrating with them each year!


We came home super late Friday night and got to spend Saturday with some of Luke's side of the family. Avery loved playing with her cousins! She could care less that she is the only girl and kept up with the boys, wrestling and all! She's a tough little thing!
Sweet, sweet cousins


It doesn't get much better than a weekend filled with family and fun!

No comments: