Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Silwee" Girl!

A day with a two year old is never dull! Avery cracks me up every day! I call her a silly girl all the time and she has started saying to me when I act silly, "you silwee mommy!"
Today she insisted that it was "waining" and she needed her "wella" while she played with play dough. :) She sat like this for a good 20 minutes, cracked me up.
Not so funny....she came to me and said "uh oh mommy, I colwor" Yes you did Aves, yes you did ruin the ottoman with a pen. Nice. I told her we don't color on things, only paper. I said now mommy might not be able to clean the color off. She replied "oh man!" Hilarious. (she learned this from Swiper on Dora) :)
little cutie in the tub!
this is what she gave me when I asked her to make a silly face. ha!
I LOVE my silly girl!

1 comment:

Kara Graves said...

its too bad you don't have that "oh man" on video! I am dreading the day I find marks somewhere. . . I know it is coming!