Thursday, January 6, 2011

Little Princess

My little princess loves to dress up! Its so cute to see her get into costume and make believe. It reminds me so much of my childhood playing with my sister. I still remember all the Disney Princess songs and I have won many points with Aves. :)
I have spent a lot of time laying on the playroom floor and watching her play because I have been feeling yucky with this pregnancy. Just kinda like I have the flu almost. I'm so ready to get through the first trimester and hopefully be done with the nausea. Avery has been so sweet and will just play with me while I lay around. She'll say, "I sorry your tummy hurt momma" It melts me. She also has been cuddling a lot. This is NOT common at all for my little busy body baby! I guess she just knows I need it. We have laid around and cuddled through entire movies...heavenly!
When she is in costume, she expects to be called Ariel or whoever it is. Cracks me up! She will say, "Momma, I Ariel!" in a very annoyed voice if I forget.

Cinderella has always had trouble keeping her shoes on I guess ;)


Princess Belle
So this is the way we spend a lot of the day. The best thing about feeling crummy :)

No comments: