Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Saturday Sweetness

I personally think two of the sweetest things in the world are newborns and puppies :) Last Saturday, Avery and I got to love on both! My mom and aunt came to pick us up to take us to Austin to meet my cousin's new baby, Rhyder. He is the sweetest thing! I could just cuddle all 10lb of him all day! I am so happy for my cousin, Jordan and his wife Sarah! Can't wait till my next visit. Avery did pretty well with every one's attention on the baby, it was good practice for this summer. :)
I mean seriously....pure sweetness!



That same day, my sister and her husband went to pick up their new puppy! Oh my, Cooper is a cutie! Made me miss when my Boxers were babies! Avery loved him to death! If only I could have just snatched up both the baby and the pup in my suitcase to take home! ;)



No comments: