Sunday, January 30, 2011

Aves

Avery has been growing up way too fast and doing the sweetest and funniest things lately. I just don't want to forget a thing! This is such a fun age. So mainly for me:).....
The other day she ran in the bathroom while I was getting ready and said, "Mommy! I just love you!" Talk about melt me. She loves to sing, I need to record her singing but I get so caught up in how cute it is that I forget! The other day at the store she started randomly singing with much enthusiasm, "There's not a fwriend wike the lowly Jesus, no not one, no not one!" Then she said, "baby Jesus is the best friend!" She learned the song in chapel at school come to find out. :) I remember singing that song in church a long time ago. It makes me so happy the things she learns at MDO. Her teacher says she is the kid in class that entertains them with her dancing and the funny things she says. She told me the other day that when she gets big she wants to play "soccer ball" as she calls soccer. It's really funny because she has never seen a game and Luke and I never talk about soccer. She says not football because only Papa's boys play football. (my dad's FB team) I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up like mommy. She said she wants to "teacher" like her aunt Laura. :) She tells me she is a big girl all the time but then she follows with, "but I still a baby too" I love that! I hope she still thinks she's my baby when she's 16. She loves church and her friends there. She asks to go to church every other day at least. Makes my heart happy! She loves to cuddle. A few times a day she will go grab a blanket and say, "come on mommy let's go cuddle." I think it's all the bedrest I have had that has taught her to love cuddling, whatever it is, I LOVE it! Her little imagination is started to develop more and more and she is a new princess every 10 min. The other day I found her crawling around on the floor with her backpack on. She told me her backpack was her shell and she was a turtle. Who knows!
I hope I never forget this sweet, sweet stage. Gosh, I love this girl!!



No comments: