Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Potty Training...


Last week when I picked up Avery from mother's day out, her teacher said, "Guess what!? Avery has used the potty all day!" There was Avery standing there beaming because she knew we were talking about her. I was very proud! Never thought she would just take it upon herself to potty train. She had been talking about it for months, asking to go, and wanting to wear panties but I was planning on waiting till I was done with fist trimester of pregnancy and felt a little better. Needless to say, we went with Avery and jumped right into potty training! We pretty much did the 3 day method and it worked. The first day, I made the silly decision to go to a playdate with friends which was kinda a diaster and we went through at least 5 outfits. :) That evening I wanted to quit and try later. Even though she has done well, potty training is by far the hardest thing I have done with Avery! It takes so much patience! She is doing great now, by day three we had no accidents. We vowed to never put another diaper/pull up on her except at bedtime. I know we will still have accidents, we already have today but I'm so proud of her! It's nice to not buy diapers, although it was much easier back in the day. Confession, I was a Target on Monday and walked through the baby section and realized I don't need to look at diapers till August...I cried right there in isle. Would like to think it's my pregnancy hormones but may just be the fact that I'm too sentimental and hate my baby growing up so fast.:( I'm still trying to get over the thought of taking her in public restrooms...yuck! It pretty much is the cutest sight ever seeing her run around in panties though. I pinch her little bottom every chance I get and yesterday she said, "No momma, it's my heinie!"
We pretty much parked the potty in the playroom the past week!

My big girl!!

9 comments:

April Jackson said...

I've been waiting on his post! I'm so proud of aves and you and Luke too:) I agree that potty training is the hardest thing as well but it is very rewarding! "Kate" has been talking all week about "little aves" wearing big girl panties now. We need to get these big girls together soon:)

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

How sweet! Aves has been excited to wear "Kate's" night time panties all week. :)

Keri Thorkildsen said...

cutest little legs ever!

Anonymous said...

would enjoy getting between her cute little legs.

Anonymous said...

VERY SWEET LITTLE ANGEL, GOD BLESS HER AND FAMILY.

Anonymous said...

I would love for her to pee into my out, and I would repay her by me pissing into her tiny mouth and let her drink my golden shower deep down her throat

Anonymous said...

I WOULD DRINK EVERY DROP OF HER WARM PEE,STICK MY TONGUE UP HER BUTT HOLE, LICK IT CLEAN. LICK EVERY INCH OF HER NAKED BODY, SMELL AND TASTE HER PUSSY.
GREASE IT UP GOOD INSIDE AND OUT, AND PUT MY HARD DICK UP HER AND FUCK HER.
CUM DEEP UP IN HER TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY. WOULD FEEL SO DANG GOOD TOO.

Anonymous said...

can I join u?

Anonymous said...

I would make her pussy feel so good then get her to jerk me off into her knickers, put them back on her and pull them tight to her pussy then rub my cum deeeeeep in her, once they get cum in them they ALWAYS want more