Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby

Baby #2 is growing and so am I! I feel so bad because this is first prego pic I have taken. :) With Avery I took a ton and counted the days. This time I can barely remember how many weeks I am when someone asks. I know I look about 30 weeks but I'm 16 weeks along now. :) I think I really looked about the same with Avery at 28-30wk, ha! Oh well, that's what they say happens the second time around! I am feeling great now and hoping my placenta moves on up so I don't have placenta previa the whole pregnancy and have to deal with the effects of that. I am so thankful for this little one and I'm already SO in love. I felt he or she move about a week and half ago! The tiniest little flutters, so sweet! I think Avery kinda gets it but she has no idea what a sibling will mean for her:) I showed her pictures from when I was pregnant with her and when she was a newborn the other day. She said, "oh, baby Avery is so cute!" She only calls the baby "sister" so we will see very soon if she is right. Can't wait!
4 months!



My little love. In almost every ultrasound picture we got of Avery, she buried her face in her hands just like this. So sweet!

4 comments:

Kara Graves said...

you are absolutely adorable!

Amber said...

i agree, you look adorable! sorry about the placenta stuff, that stinks. i'm keeping you in my prayers :) love you, amber

Unknown said...

you're so gorgeous! i love that dress. i hope you feel as great as you look girl.

Stephanie said...

You look great! I am so excited for you guys! You will have to rename your blog now;)