Thursday, February 24, 2011

Me and my buddy

The other day Avery followed me outside to check the mail and it was such a nice sunny day out, she said "I wuv sunshine momma, let's have a nicnic! Took me a minute to realize she meant "picnic." So we did! I love making sweet memories with my girl. She was thrilled to eat lunch outside at our "nicnic" She told me she wuvs sunshine and she loves me. I may have teared up a little.:) We had fun and sat and chatted about her school friends, why the flowers in our yard are yellow, where food goes after you chew it and on and on. She is becoming such a big girl! These are the moments I hope I remember forever. Love my little best buddy!





She insisted we take a pic together so she could see it. FYI, my face hears the news I am pregnant at about 14 weeks and decides it wants to be pregnant too, I did this with Avery as well, awesome. ;)

No comments: