Tuesday, May 31, 2011

school's out for the summer!!


Last Thursday was Avery's last day of school before summer break. She has really loved her little mother's day out class this year! I can't believe it's been 9 months since her first day! I may have sobbed just a little after dropping her off that day. :) I just can't believe how big she's getting and how much she has grown up. I remember the first day sobbing because I could hardly stand to leave her for the first time. She clung to me and was not happy that I left her. In no time her little personality shown through and she would hardly tell me bye when I dropped her off. Her teachers were great this year and made each child a neat scrap book of the year to surprise the parents. It was the sweetest thing! So neat to see how much she's changed since her first day through the pics and things they wrote about her. I don't think she realized it was really the last day until today when she asked if she could go to school and I told her not till summer is over. She said, "oh no, that's a long time momma!"

Avery's first day, Sept. 2010



Big girl! Last day of school, May 2011


No comments: