Sunday, May 8, 2011

A visit home and fun day at school

We headed to Austin for a fun visit home for Mother's Day weekend. It was a great weekend that went by too fast. We of course had to have another Easter Egg hunt because all the family hadn't seen Avery on Easter. Avery was thrilled with the idea of another egg hunt!
Avery showing her toys to sweet baby Rhyder. He is the sweetest baby!! I think he'll outweigh Avery in a few months. :)

She spends a lot of time outside with Papa and loves every minute!

I can barely handle the cousin cuteness!!

We got to visit Laura at her school for Field Day. She teaches 1st grade and Avery really loves to visit her students. I think she feels really special being in the teachers lap :) They had bounce house slides, fun at the playground, bubbles and sidewalk chalk and Avery hung with the big kids and acted like she was part of the group. :) I can't even imagine her that big one day!
Avery's face in this pic cracks me up! She was so happy to run around at Aunt Laura and Uncle Blaine's house.
Sweet Cooper is so much fun!
Some Auntie loving:)



Avery had a "fun day" at school last week complete with a petting zoo, bounce houses, a picnic and art show. I love visiting her at school! She's so proud of me and likes to show all her friends her momma. :) I know this will all too soon pass and she'll think it's embarrassing but I love it now!

She wanted to take the pony home to be friends with Chloe!

They had some of their best artwork on display. Avery was very proud to show some of hers!



She is going to miss her friends at school so much over the summer! We have a few playdates in the works to let all the little buddies stay connected. Avery got invited to her best boy buddy's house to play and daddy freaked. ;)

No comments: