Thursday, July 14, 2011

Riverwalk Getaway

Luke and I celebrated 8 years of marriage with a little trip to the Riverwalk in San Antonio. Can't believe it's been 8 years!! We went to the Riverwalk on our first anniversary; my how things have changed since then. :) This was probably our last trip alone for a while and it was so nice and relaxing. I won't even mention the time each day that I got out of bed. I forgot how nice it was to sleep in so late!
We pretty much just relaxed, enjoyed nice dinners, got a massage, and went swimming in the hotel pool.
Here's a prego pic of me at almost 36 weeks!


Good times! Love him!!



And while the cats are away....
the little ones will play and get totally spoiled rotten by grandparents! :) Avery stayed with Nini and Papa while we were gone and had a blast. I only took two pics of her swinging the night we came home. I think the look on her face sums up how her days there went! She did everything from swim, go to the movies, shop, bake, get a mani/pedi and I'm sure the list goes on. ;) Not sure who had more fun those few days, us or her? She didn't even really want us to come back! Thanks mom and dad for taking such great care of her and treating her like a princess!

No comments: