Tuesday, September 6, 2011

One Month Old

Sweet Adalyn,
You're one month old! Can't believe you have been in this big world for a whole month now. Our family is so in love with you. You are the cutest and sweetest little thing. You have changed a lot since we brought you home. You are more alert now and really try to hold your head up a lot. I love watching you look at things and I can't wait until you start smiling at us. Your big, dark blue eyes are so beautiful and I could sit and stare at you all day. (if only I had the time to sit! ;) You have started to put yourself on a little schedule which is nice. You're a good baby and really only cry at the end of the day when you're tired and want to be rocked to sleep. I may be spoiling you but I enjoy it:) You nurse every 2-3 hours during the day and every 3-4 hours at night. Your big sister is crazy about you and loves to help mommy and daddy take care of you. She is so sweet to you and hates it when you cry. You two are going to be the best of friends! I love being you and Avery's mommy; I feel so blessed. I am cherishing every moment while you are this little, it's such a sweet time. I look forward to watching you grow baby girl! I just hope it doesn't happen too fast.
Love you always,
Mommy


No comments: