Monday, September 12, 2011

Sip and See

My sweet sister and mom hosted a "Sip and See" for me and Adalyn in Austin last weekend. It was lots of fun and great to get to introduce her to lots of friends and family in Austin. They did such a great job and every detail was perfect! I didn't take many pictures but here's a few that I did get...
Beautiful and yummy too!!
Me and my sweet momma with the girls
Aunt Laura! (this is what you get when you ask a sassy 3yr. old to smile)

Chillin while the guests admire her :)
Some of my best friends from HS even came :)

Addy loves her Gigi already!
Sweet cousin Sheena. Adalyn will have tons of fun playing with her one day:)
Aves stealing kisses from cousin Rhyder!
Great-grandma with her "greats". This pic cracks me up because it's so "real life" and typical of what it's like trying to get three little ones to take a picture!
Some of my sweet fam
Kid tested and mother approved stroller! I LOVE this thing! I was so grateful to get it from my family! If you're looking for a double stroller, it's awesome. I even tested it out today at Target and it's so light weight and easy to push around, and it even fits through all the clothes aisles:) The girls loved riding in it.

No comments: