Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

"Every good and perfect gift is from above" James 1:17

Best attempt at a family pic this year. That's life with a three year old sometimes. Still thankful for her:)

I think it's easy to see what I'm most thankful for...my sweet, sweet babies.
My little pilgrim:)
Addy had a good first Thanksgiving:)
We spent some time in Abilene with Luke's parents and had a great time! Then we headed to Austin to see my family. It was so much fun getting to spend time with everyone. I'm so thankful for family I love so much.

The girls love Grandpa. (Luke's dad)
Everyone got their share of cuddle time with sweet Adalyn
Avery loved playing with Justin. He lets her boss him around:) She's just a tad spoiled when we are with family cause she's the oldest grandkid.
Sweet baby girl just passed out on the floor while we ate. She is just so easy going.
Cousins! Rhyder and Avery. They love eachother.
Avery loved playing with his toys too:)
Addy and Aunt Laura. Mutual love
Avery stealing kisses from her Papa!
The girls with my parents

Hope every one had a great Thanksgiving! We all have so much to be thankful for in Jesus.

No comments: