Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Sunday

We had a great Easter weekend! It was great to have family here. My parents, sister, brother-in-law, Grandma and Aunt Gina all came to Denton to be with us. It meant the world to us! Being a ministry family, Easter weekend is not one that we can really travel to be with family. It was great to have them all here! Adalyn enjoyed her first Easter and turned 8 months old that day as well. Can't believe my baby is getting so big! Avery loved hunting eggs and talked about what Easter is all weekend. I'll never forgot this year and her talking about when Jesus "dived" and rose again. :)

Our little fam Easter morning.
My sweet babies

My sister and me with Adalyn
My parents and the girls
The girls digging into their Easter baskets
We had to hunt eggs in the living room that day because it was pouring rain all afternoon. It was kinda fun and Avery thought it was really neat that the bunny came into our house:)



Happy Easter everyone!! So thankful He is risen!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You have such a cute family!! Looks like a fun Easter :)

Unknown said...

OH my goodness those bows rock!!!!! I love them, you all look so cute. I am glad you had a great Easter :)