Thursday, April 12, 2012

Egg Drop 2012

Venture, our church, had it's 2nd Easter Egg Drop. It was a great success! We had a huge turnout and it was a great day celebrating Easter with the community. We had bounce houses, face painting, petting zoo, great prizes, and the best part was when the Easter Bunny flew in in a helicopter and dropped thousands of eggs on the field!

Luke praying before the event.
My sweet sister got lots of mommy practice this weekend. She got up with Addy saturday morning, dressed and fed her and got her to the event. It was so nice to have the extra help and be able to do things without a baby strapped to me all morning:) My parents kept Avery overnight in a hotel so I really didn't know what to do with all my extra time and free hands!



Now Avery wants a pet bunny:)



Spotting the helicopter!




Avery and her buddies, Avery Kate and Allie from church. They all looked so cute in their purple spring clothes.
Love this pic! Compliments of my friend, Christy who is an awesome photographer and took pics with the bunny for the community for free.

No comments: