Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Program 2012

Avery's preschool Christmas program was a few weeks ago right before Christmas break. It is just the sweetest thing! I cry every year. She did great and really loved being in the front and got into the hand motions:) All my pics were blurry for some reason. I'm wearing my camera out, it's on it's last leg!

She waved at every single person who would look at her on the way in and out. Cracked us up.

 Some of Avery's friends and one of her teachers. She is blessed with sweet little friends in her class and a teacher who I LOVE. I wish she could be her teacher every year in every grade! She is amazing and such a Godly example. 

 Sweet sisters! Adalyn really enjoyed watching the kids sing. When it was over she was tired and grumpy, thus the paci:)

So proud of her and love her so much!!

Christmas 2012 blogs to come!! Whenever I can find the time that is:)

No comments: