Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy 3 Years Venture!

We celebrated 3 years of being a church family last Sunday. It was a great day! Can't believe it's been 3 years. It seems like 25 in some ways and in some ways it feels like we just started. Words cannot describe how I feel about my church family there. It is unlike any church we have ever been a part of. There is something so very unique about a church plant vs being at a traditional church. You become so close to ALL of the people there and every one is on this indescribable journey together. We are all so close and it's wonderful to do life with these people. It's hard for Luke and I but it's such a blessing at the same time. We are blessed to have such a wonderful "mother church" like The Hills in NRH who encourages and supports us on this journey. Love this little church family SO much and so thankful for the sweet memories of the last 3 years!


















 We put together a little memory book with some pictures of the kids from the first three years of Venture. It's so sweet! There are quotes from the kids about what they love most about Venture. Some are so hilarious and all of them are super sweet. Avery's is
"I love Venture because all my friends go there and we get to sing fun songs. My Daddy also likes to preach there."
Can't wait to celebrate 30 more years and then some!

"Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty... I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. Nothing in life worth having is easy."  -Theodore Roosevelt


No comments: