Sunday, March 15, 2009

7 Months!

You're seven months old baby girl! I can't believe that. You sure have changed a lot this past month! Daddy and I have enjoyed watching you grow and change, and we have tried to cherish every second. This is such a fun age. You are such a sweet baby! Your smile still melts my heart and I love the sound of your laugh. You laugh the most when daddy makes funny sounds, Chief and Chloe walk in the room, when your stuffed bunny rabbit sings "Jesus loves me", and when mommy sings to you and tickles you. Your little gummy grin now has one little tooth on the bottom! So cute. You are into everything you can get your hands on and you never sit still. You are very curious about everything and every one. You have become quite a momma's little girl and have started being a little wary of new people. I love that you love me and trust me so much. 
You can sit up now and play with your toys like a big girl and you love that. I love hearing you babble and giggle while you sit and play. You also started drinking juice out of a sippy cup like a big girl! I'm excited to see what this next stage in your life brings.
I can't thank God enough for choosing me to be your mommy. It is the greatest gift I have ever received.  I love you so much baby girl! You are my whole world. Happy seven months!
Love, Momma






1 comment:

Kippa said...

Lindsay, you are so sweet. She is very blessed to have you as her mom, too. Especially since Luke is her dad. ;)