Friday, March 20, 2009

Feeling Better...

Avery is feeling a little better! No more vomiting and just a little fever and stuffy nose. She felt good enough today to play with some of her new toys. Nana and Grandpa sent her a Vtech walker, which she loves. She is using it in the picture as a foot rest. Ha! Great-Grandma and Grandpa Wiley sent her the car. She gets soo excited when we put her in it! It came in the mail last night and I think it has made her feel better to get to play in it. :) Mimi and Papa (my parents) are coming this weekend to visit and we are excited. Luke and I get to go out on Saturday night. Woo Hoo!

                               waving to mom as she drives off!

1 comment:

April Jackson said...

I am so glad that Avery is feeling better! Have fun on your hot date with Luke:) Tiffany and I are doing Jazzercise Monday night if you are up to it!!