Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chief update...

I keep getting emails asking whatever happened with Chief's path report after surgery. It is sweet that you guys care. We found out that he does have cancer. :( Luke and I are so upset, but hoping for the best. They removed it all and gave him about a 50/50 chance that he will make it assuming he does not get anymore tumors. Well, he already has another and will have it removed tomorrow morning. I hope that will be the last of it and that they removed all the cancer. We'll see. He is such a good dog and we aren't ready to loose him. He's happy though and not feeling bad at all, so we plan to keep him happy and comfortable no matter what. Thanks for thinking about us! We'll be alright; sweet little Avery is happy and healthy and we feel blessed. 

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so sorry to hear that. I know how much your dogs mean to you and it much be tough to hear that news and see him like that.

Kippa said...

Lindsay, I am so sorry! I kept meaning to ask you about him. I hope he will get through all of it ok. I know how attached you all are to him. He is such a sweet dog.