Sunday, January 10, 2010

Busy, Fun Weekend!

"I have had a very busy and fun weekend! Two birthday parties in one day and a big Sunday at church...I was good despite missing my nap both days. Mommy is proud of what a big girl I am ;)

First we went to Chuckie Cheese's for my friend Elijah who turned 3. What a fun place! Why haven't mommy and daddy taken me here before??
I loved the "rides" at the party. Mommy couldn't keep me off these things!
Me and my bestie, Avery Kate
Me with the birthday boy, Elijah
Me and my sweet little friends at the table
I got to eat pizza like a big girl at the table. Mommy can't believe how big I am getting!


The next birthday party was for two of my friends, Kallie and Klaire. They are twins and they just turned one! It was a lot of fun! The theme was Dr. Seuss and they were dressed as Thing 1 and Thing 2. I loved it!
Me and one of the birthday girls! I loved their tutus. :)
Avery Kate and I got to eat cupcakes together at the birthday party!
I could get used to this eating cake twice a day thing. :)


Then on Sunday we had our Grand Opening at church. It went very well! We had food, games, bounce houses and more after church and all the kids had blast. Mommy says it is amazing to see how far the church has come when it seems like just yesterday it was a dream of Daddy's and now it's real. God is good! Every one worked so hard to put it all together. I love all my friends at Venture!
Some of my friends in the nursery

Our friends, Leslie and Eden came! I love my buddy Eden, I miss seeing her all the time since we moved to Denton!
There were two big bounce houses
Face painting
Arts and crafts; I got to make a cute picture frame
Me and Daddy in the bounce house

We had so much fun! "

1 comment:

Bounce House Rental said...

One of the bounce houses looks like it's touching the ceiling! Nothing broke?