Thursday, January 14, 2010

My 17 Month Old...

Avery,
I can't believe you are 17 months old! You are becoming such a big girl! Your little personality is so adorable and I love watching you interact with the world and learn new things. You always wave hi to every one we see, especially in the grocery store. You have started to get frustrated if they don't say hi back to you; you holler at them till they see you and then bust out a big cheesy grin with the wave and very few people can not smile at this! You love to read and I will find you in your playroom "reading" to yourself. We read a hundred books a day sometimes I think! ;) You have started to enjoy coloring too. You are quite the little momma; you love to play with your babies, push them in the stroller and feed them bottles. Lately you are loving showing us where the babies eyes, nose and mouth are. So cute! You are still so active and go 100 miles an hour until you sleep, which you do well. You sleep from 7:30-8pm to 8:30-9am. I know I am spoiled by this! You have started only taking one nap a day around lunch time. Your favorite TV shows are Dora and Little Bear. You get very excited when I let you watch them! Santa became a fascination of yours over Christmas. Whenever you see anything related to Christmas you start yelling "Santa, Santa"! There is a house in our neighborhood that still has a Santa up on their roof and every time we go somewhere in the car, you know when we turn on that street to look up for Santa and you yell his name and get so excited. I think I might cry when they take it down.(I've thought about asking them to leave it up till next year, ha!) I love you so much baby girl! Every time you say "Momma" it melts my heart, even when it's to show me you dumped all your goldfish out in the car. :) I think you are the best thing in the world! As I love to tell you, "I'll like you forever, I'll love you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be."
Love, Momma



Your first pig tails!
This picture sums you up well! Such a little diva :)



No comments: