Sunday, August 23, 2009

Party #2- Avery Palooza con't...

We celebrated Avery's first birthday again today with friends. It was a great day and Avery enjoyed playing with her friends at the party. We had cupcakes, played, opened gifts, and played in the princess bounce house outside. I can't believe the celebrating is over and I have a one year old now. Bitter sweet! She is growing so fast; she took three steps today after the party. Luke and I were shocked. We were not even trying to get her to, she just stood up and took three steps to the couch before loosing her balance. My baby is growing up!
I love this sweet face(despite the snotty nose) :)
momma and aves before the party
cupcakes that I made

birthday banner that I made for the parties


She loved the cupcakes! She shoved the whole thing in her mouth. She may have gotten another one after dinner. :)

"Yay for cupackes!"
little family
with her friends opening her presents
the princess bounce house
having fun with april and avery kate
kissing eachother!
sweet leslie reading to aves and eden
playing
Avery's besties, Eden and Avery Kate
One of my favorite pics from the party
I love this picture! I love this girl even more!! Happy Birthday Avery.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

The party was great! You did a fabulous job on the cupcakes, they tasted so good! I ate way too many! I can't believe she took 3 steps!!! Watch out!

April Jackson said...

Yay for Aves taking three steps!! The party was great! The pictures of the girls are too cute!!

JENNY said...

what a sweet girl! looks like you guys have had a blast celebrating with your 1-year old.

Kevin and Laura said...

I'm so happy that I finally got to meet you in person! Looks like Avery had a wonderful party. She is such a cutie and I loved her party outfit.

Stephanie said...

Wish we could've been there:) I loved her little outfit, I actually went to Hobby Lobby yesterday to make her a tutu. Where did you get that onies? Avery is beautiful!